What Is an Easy Way to Naturally Boost Energy Levels?
Do you find yourself hitting the snooze on your alarm several times and dragging yourself out of bed? Or maybe you find yourself lagging midday and in need of a natural pick-me-up, but you are tired of crashing after typical energy drinks.
When you need a refreshing burst of energy — without the crash — BĒA Sparkling Energy Drink offers naturally sourced caffeine and potent adaptogens to help power you through busy, tiring days.
What Is BEA Sparkling Energy Drink?
BEA stands for botanical energy and adaptogens. It’s a carbonated drink offering a quick, convenient way to give your body a natural boost of energy from botanical caffeine, vitamins, and raw nutrients sourced from fruit and vegetable ingredients.
BEA Sparkling Energy Drink at a Glance
BEA Sparkling Energy Drink packs an impressive amount of nutrition into each bottle. Each 12-ounce bottle of BEA is:
- Delicious, crisp, naturally sweet flavor options including Mango Mimosa, Citrus Sunrise, and Berry Bellini
- Suitable for vegans
- Packed with 12 essential vitamins sourced from fruits and vegetables
- Bursting with real, raw nutrients
- Packed with the perfect amount of caffeine for a quick pick-me-up thanks to 125 milligrams of botanical caffeine, naturally sourced of green tea
- Cleanse Day approved – BEA Sparkling Energy Drink is an ideal complement to Isagenix Cleanse Days
- Free of artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- Just 10 calories per serving
- Brimming with antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E
- Low in sugar – Each serving contains less than 1 gram of naturally occurring sugar
- Possible to enjoy up to twice a day
- Adaptogens like shiitake and maitake mushrooms and ashwagandha
Proud To Help Support The Environment
Along with being good for you, BĒA strives to be good for the planet too. 5% of profits are donated to the ISA Foundation to achieve our goals for environmental sustainability and community outreach.
Why BĒA Instead of Typical Energy Drinks?
Did you know a typical energy drink contains around 200 calories? Worse yet, you can find up to 54 grams (or more!) of sugar in some brands.
The worst offender has a whopping 69 grams of sugar in a 500-milliliter can! While you’ll certainly get a boost of energy from these drinks, prepare for a crash after the initial sugar rush wears off.
BĒA gets its sweet flavor without teaspoon upon teaspoon of sugar. Instead, it relies on naturally sweet ingredients such as monk fruit and stevia. In place of sky-high sugar content, BĒA packs each can full of beneficial ingredients such as nutrients, adaptogens, antioxidants, vitamins, and less than 1 gram of sugar.
BĒA is formulated to provide a balanced, natural source of energy that won’t leave you jittery or headed for a rush followed by a crash.
How Does A Can of BĒA Sparkling Energy Drink Compare To A Cup of Coffee?
BĒA contains 125 milligrams of caffeine per 12-ounce can. For comparison, a typical 12-ounce “tall” coffee contains about 150 milligrams of caffeine.
What Are the Best Foods For Energy
Along with BĒA’s natural energy boost, many foods support healthy energy levels.
Some of the top foods to eat for a natural energy boost include:
- Nuts and seeds
- Dark chocolate (look for at least 70% cacao content or higher)
- Leafy greens
For a more in-depth look at the best energy foods, check out our list of The Top 25 Foods Proven To Keep You Alert and Productive.
What Are Sugar Alcohols?
Sugar alcohols are found naturally in fruits like cherries, plums, and apples. They add a naturally sweet taste to items without adding a lot of calories. They also do not cause a rise in blood glucose levels.
The alcohol in sugar alcohols is not the same as what you’d find in alcoholic beverages. Erythritol, a type of sugar alcohol, provides the natural sweetness found in BEA with almost no calories.
How Is BĒA Sparkling Energy Drink Different From e+™ Shots?
While BĒA and e+™ both offer long-lasting energy from naturally sourced ingredients, BĒA has a higher caffeine content (125 milligrams) and is carbonated. It also contains raw nutrients and vitamins and select adaptogens.
Alternatively, e+ is an energy shot with 85 milligrams of caffeine and contains a proprietary blend of 10 adaptogen ingredients.
If you are looking for a quick energy shot during activity, e+ is a great option. BĒA is an ideal companion for daily activities, particularly busy days, or as a way to stay alert as you sip it throughout your day.
Can I Take Ionix Supreme, e+™, and BĒA?
Because of their many health benefits, Isagenix formulates a variety of their products — including Ionix® Supreme, e+, and BĒA — with adaptogens. While all three formulas share certain ingredients, such as ashwagandha, each product features its unique blend of nutrients to offer a synergistic, complementary approach to nutrition.
Ionix Supreme contains 13 adaptogens to combat the negative effects of stress. It does not include added caffeine. e+ contains an innovative blend of adaptogens along with caffeine from green tea and yerba mate.
If you do choose to combine e+ and BĒA, be mindful that these products both contain caffeine.
Are There Concerns With the Carbonation In BĒA Sparkling Energy Drink?
We often get asked about the carbonation in BĒA Sparkling Energy Drink. Carbonated water is simply water that has been infused with carbon dioxide. Here, we’ll address some common concerns surrounding the intake of carbonated beverages.
- Acidity — Carbon dioxide and water can react to form a weak acid called carbonic acid. Some people worry consuming carbonated water may make the body more acidic, but this has been proven false.
- Digestion — Carbonated water may help promote feelings of fullness.
- Bone — Although carbonated cola drinks have been shown to adversely affect bone health, plain sparkling water has been found to have a neutral effect.
- Heart — While research is limited, carbonated water may offer potential benefits for heart health.
- Dental Health — Carbonated water appears to pose little risk to dental health and is considered similar to water in terms of risk of enamel erosion. It is only when carbonated water is combined with excess sugar that adverse effects have been reported.
Based on these findings, there is no evidence that the carbonation in BĒA poses any health concerns. It may even provide benefits in some instances.
Want To Try BEA Sparkling Energy Drink?
Please feel free to reach out to our team of experts if you would like to learn more about BEA Sparkling Energy Drink or would like to try it.
What are your favorite natural ways to support energy levels throughout the day? We always love hearing your feedback.