Discover the power of plant-based protein! Whether you are looking for a protein boost after a workout or in your favorite recipe or your IsaLean Shake, IsaPro Plant Based Protein is now available in two delicious plant-based flavors. Each serving boasts:
- Just 4 to 5 grams of carbs
- Only 1 to 2 grams of sugar
- An excellent source of iron
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors
- 18 grams of high-quality, plant-based protein
- Whole grains sourced from brown rice and peas
- Vegan and vegetarian-friendly formula
30 day money back guarantee on your first order! Full details here.
Clicking ‘Buy Now’ will direct you to the 100% secure Isagenix International website, where you will complete the purchase. Your order will be shipped fast and most orders arrive in 2-3 days. International orders outside of USA will be shipped from your local country of residence.
Need help? Read our guide on How to Buy Isagenix here.
Fuel your body with the essential amino acids it needs with the plant-based protein in IsaPro. This versatile supplement can provide a powerful protein boost to your IsaLan Shake or just serve as a delicious snack, particularly after a tough workout.
With a unique blend of pea protein isolate and whole grain brown rice protein, it contains a complete protein profile, meaning it contains all of the essential amino acids. This makes it a perfect post-workout addition for supporting muscle building and maintenance. Just by adding one scoop of IsaPro, you can bolster your snacks, shakes, or supplements with 18 additional grams of high-quality, plant-based protein.
INGREDIENTS & INSTRUCTIONS
- 2 scoops plant-based vanilla isapro™
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2-3 tbsp hot water
- 2/3 cup toasted pecans finely chopped
- Line a sheet pan with wax paper.
- Place all ingredients except toasted pecans in a bowl. stir until well combined.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls, placing them on the prepared sheet pan as you go.
- Place finely chopped pecans in a bowl. roll each ball in the bowl one by one to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.